July 29, 2011

Drummer Boy

Tonight I'm posting a manipulation I played around with today. I experimented with some of CS5's new features while creating the background. I really didn't intend this to be finished. I was just messing around and used this image to try out some new tricks and it's always fun when I have an opportunity to flatter Obama a bit. People keep asking me if I hate Obama. I ask them if they are kidding. I love Obama. He's my best subject and he's helped my work get exposure on the web. I've been watching some tuts on CS5. It's got some great tools and I want to learn how to use it to its fullest. I don't want to push it too hard until I get my new machine though. Well, that's all for tonight. Goodnight folks!






Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!