July 20, 2011

New Commission From FHM Magazine

click here to visit FHM Online
Evening all. This is just a quick post to let you know what's up and where I'll be in the coming days. I picked up another large commission for FHM Magazine / Bauer Media, UK. It's a 5-piece commission so I'll be working on it for the next few days, maybe a week. The deadline is 10 days. The main story is about a famous rapper. I'll tell you later. I don't know yet who or what I'm doing for the other 4 pieces. This is another great opportunity for me and since I spent all my money converting to Mac, this will pay for caricature lessons from Jason Seiler...Yay!!! I'll keep you up to date on the progress and post what I can when I can. I also have some more really great news right around the corner so stay tuned. The best is definitely yet to come.







Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!