April 10, 2012

Jon Stewart Work In Progress (WIP)

This is a manipulated caricature of Jon Stewart of The Daily Show. It's a work in progress, (WIP) in a pretty rough state at this point. I was just messing around with it this morning. I'm not sure where it's going yet. I often do several of these and set them aside until The time is right. Just not feeling it today. I also picked this image because it is straight on and not much expression which is more of a challenge. Not every image I get is perfect for a caricature so I need practice working with less. You'll probably see him in a more finished state soon. I'll see how it goes. I've been real busy lately with some jobs and interviews that weren't so glamorous or fun for that matter and it has taken a lot of my time. My blog posts have suffered as a result but I'm trying to get back into the swing and cranking out practice work. The jobs are great but I really love experimenting and learning. More to come real soon. I have a few cool images lined up for the coming weeks. On to the next experiment. Someone just suggested Joe Lieberman so I may give him a go this afternoon.










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!