June 28, 2012

My Golden Ticket - Governor Bobby Jindal (WIP)

I've been real busy with a lot of new things lately and I have slacked bad on my blog posts so I have a few things to share with you tonight. I was honored to have recently been featured on Media Tapper for the one year anniversary of Google+. I told a short story about my experiences with Google+ so far and how it all began with "My Golden Ticket". Wow, it's crazy. I just rolled over 155,000 followers on Google+ and it's growing fast. Not bad for the first year. I was also voted into the top 3 artists on Google+ in a Media Tapper pole this week. Check out the article as well as the others who wrote about their experiences. You may change your views on Google+ if you're not there yet. There are some really great stories.

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal Work In Progress (WIP)
Above is a quick liquify sketch of the caricature of our own Louisiana Governor, Bobby Jindal. He's gotten himself into a little hot water lately so I thought I would do a little local political satire. I'm in the process of building a full situational satirical manipulation so I thought I would give you a peak at the subject. I think the latest headline read something to the affect of; "Cross Jindal Get Fired". Apparently he's going through pink slips left and right. This is an opportunity to test the waters here for a little local political stink. The overall situational manipulation is turning out pretty complex, maybe the most work I've ever put into one, so I will be working on it for at least 2 or 3 more days. Louisiana is known for having some shaky politicians, so we'll see how this plays out. The original source image is below. The final product will use dosens of source images. I think this will be a fun one. I'll probably tick a few people off. I just hope the big guy has a sense of humor. :)











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!