December 10, 2012

The Ad That Never Happened

This is the ad that never happened. I was commissioned by an individual businessman who will remain unnamed to create a far right political satirical illustration for the recent Presidential election. The illustration was to go in USA Today as a full page ad. The individual who commissioned me for this piece was not able to raise the near quarter of a million dollars for a full page illustration in USA Today so it never went to print. The initial illustration was based upon the famous painting of Washington crossing the Delaware. As you can see, very little of the original painting remains, NOTE: This illustration has nothing to do with my personal political views. This was a job in which I was paid to create an illustration to the clients specifications. These are not my views. The original source image is posted below.














Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!