April 25, 2013

Mary M Pike - My Mom

Meet my Mom, Mary Matherne Pike. My mom is 84 and in excellerating stages of Alzheimers. As many of you know, I have been taking off half a day on Fridays to take care of her, but with the rapid decline in health, I am going to be taking all day Friday and most of the day Saturday to take care of her. So as a result I won't be around to make my posts a keep my social media platforms moving. Thankfully I have a sweetheart of a 14 year old daughter who will help me during this time by making posts here and on many of my social media sites, namely Google+ and facebook. So you can look forward to my sweet Hannah to make some posts as she can without it effecting her school work. Thanks so much to all of the people who follow and support me and things will get back to normal as soon as I can make it happen.











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!