September 01, 2013

Michelle Obama Caricature Study

Michell Omama
This is a caricature study of Michelle Obama. I have a hard time being tough on the ladies so this is a very mild caricature. She has a fun face though and very expressive. I may do another one and push that underbite a bit. I have been getting many requests about a tutorial or weninar. For those of you who don't know, I do have a full length webinar on photo-manipulated caricature illustration here.

On another note, I am collaborating with a couple of new clients. One is called ImageBrief and they will be helping me to sell some of my work for editorial purposes. My ImageBrief Portfolio is here. I am also working with a company called Bitmado and am providing images to be used on Android desktops. The official launch of the app is on Wednesday when I will bake a more detailed post and let you know how you can download the free app and if you wish, have some of my images as your desktop wallpaper. Until then!











Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!